Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Yooka Laylikwami



TRYING TO KEEP POSTING STUFF.

At first, 'Yakuza Kiwami' felt a lot like 'Yakuza 0', which I recently finished, but after a few minutes the story already had me sucked in and now I'm 6 hours into the game or so.  Looks to be a bit shorter than Zero too.

Kinda torn on Majima.  Loved him in Zero, and I like him well enough here, but with Zero had developed his mental break a bit more smoothly.  He's like night and day and its hard to even see him as the same character.  Long time fans of the series must have been super confused by his character in Zero.

Anyway, I'll keep chipping away at it.
Played a little 'Mario + Rabbids' this week too.  I'm not a big fan of strategy, but I do like the Mushroom Kingdom a lot... The graphics and atmosphere are great.  The gameplay is solid as well, just not something I'm into.  I just unlocked the second world (love that World 1 end boss, but it did get a little tedious), and I am going back and doing World 1 challenges first.



No comments:

Post a Comment